Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions for your EN Bank Prepaid Gift Card. It's important read this document carefully, please.
The EN Bank Prepaid Gift Card ('Card') is issued by EN (Eghtesad-e-Novin) Bank. A Non-Government-Owned Bank listed in central bank of Iran.
- By using the Card or information of the Card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Card must be signed and, if purchased online, activated in accordance with our instructions before use. You must give these terms and conditions to the user of the Card if it is not you. The Card remains our property. Once a Card has been signed neither it, nor the contract between you and us is transferable by you. The Card may only be used by the person who has signed it. We may transfer this contract to someone else.
- The Card is available for purchase in fixed denominations of 1,000,000 IRR, 2,000,000 IRR, 3,500,000 IRR or 5,000,000 IRR.
- You have three delivery options:
a. Getting physical card in StayInIran office in Tehran, IRAN
In this case there is no extra charge for delivery.
You will get Physical card and password notes and you have to activate second password (for internet purchase you need this) on ATMs.
b. Getting physical card by Iranian post system
In this case you have to pay extra for posting according to your location and it may takes 10-30 days to deliver.
You will get physical card and password and second password (activated by StayInIran)
c. Getting information of physical card
In this case there is no extra charge.
You will get card number, ccv2, exp. Date, password, second password (activated by StayInIran), card photo by email.
- You should be informed:
You can purchase or reserve by card (physical & non-physical) over Iranian sites that accept SHETAB cards.
You can request to refund remaining amount of money in your card just for non-physical cards. In this case if your card is still valid StayInIran transfers remaining amount by Bitcoin just to your wallet that was used for purchasing card. Extra charge could be applied by Bitcoin transaction systems or changing currency. (Just non-physical)
It's not possible to charge cards (physical & non-physical)
You can use cards for purchasing merchants that have SHETAB POS (just physical).
You can get Iranian Rial from ATMs all around Iran (just physical)
You can transfer amount of Rials to any other SHETAB cards from ATMs (Just physical).
You can change passwords from ATMs (Just physical).
You can get last 10 transactions list from ATMs (Just physical).
You can not use internet bank (physical & non-physical).
You can not track any transactions even by StayInIran.
- Because of US sanction against IRAN, We just accept Bitcoins and all of our transfers are Bitcoin based.
- The Card is a Shetab Prepaid card that can be used for purchasing goods and services where Shetab Prepaid cards are accepted for electronic transactions (excluding transactions at ATMs or over the counter at financial institutions). The Card is not a credit card and nor is it linked to a deposit account with us. Merchants or other providers may impose limits on the use of your Card. We are not responsible if a merchant refuses to accept a Card. If you have a complaint or concern about goods or services purchased with your Card, you must resolve this directly with the merchant. Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy of the specific merchant. Refunds may be in the form of a credit to the Card, cash refund or in-store credit. If the Card expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds resulting from a refund (whether or not the original transaction was made using the Card) then you will have no access to those funds.
- The Card can not be used to obtain or redeem cash (for example at ATMs or over the counter at financial institutions) and can not be used for making direct debit, recurring or regular installment payments. You cannot use cards for authorizations. We are not liable in any way when authorization is declined for any particular transaction except where the authorization has been declined because of an act or omission on our part. You may use the Card as often as you like until the available balance is spent or the Card has expired. The available balance cannot be exceeded. Where a purchase exceeds the available balance, you need to pay the excess using another payment method, if the merchant agrees. The Card can be used on more than one occasion but cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance.
- You may use the Card as often as you like until the available balance is spent or the Card has expired. The available balance can not be exceeded. Where a purchase exceeds the available balance, you need to pay the excess using another payment method, if the merchant agrees. The Card can be used on more than one occasion but can not be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance.
- The Card is not reloadable and is valid until the expiry date shown on the front of the Card and cannot be used after expiry. Any remaining balance on the card at expiry will be forfeited. We will not give you any notice before this happens.
- The Card is like cash. We have no obligation to replace or refund value for misused, lost or stolen Cards except where we have breached any condition or warranty implied under consumer protection legislation that can not be excluded in these terms and conditions. We can not change damaged cards with new ones.
- You are liable for all transactions on the Card, except where there has been fraud or negligence by us. If your Card has been lost or stolen, or if you believe an error has occurred in relation to your Card or the Card has been misused, please contact us. Lost or stolen or damaged Cards will not be replaced so keep your Card secure at all times.
- To protect your Card, you should:
a. Carry it with you whenever you can;
b. Not allow anyone else to use the Card
- We will handle all complaints according to our internal dispute resolution procedure (and the ePayments Code, where the complaint relates to a transaction covered by the ePayments Code).
- We may restrict or stop the use of the Card if suspicious activities are noticed.
- The Issuer is a subscriber to the ePayments Code. The Issuer warrants that for as long as it remains a subscriber to the ePayments Code, it will comply with it in our dealings with you relating to the Card.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Except where we are required by a law or a Code to do so, you will not receive advance personal notice of such changes.
- If we fail to exercise or delay in exercising any of our rights under these Conditions of Use, that failure or delay does not constitute a waiver of our rights.
- These Conditions of Use are governed by the law of Islamic Republic of IRAN.